Investigations Of Enterprise Development, Frameworks, Methods, Tools & Modelling In Practice
1) Enterprise Development / Operational Development of an Enterprise (Frameworks, Methods, Standards, Concepts & Tools in Practice / Meta-Framework for Holistic Enterprise Management & Development)
2) Frameworks, Methods, Standards, Concepts (for Operational Development of Organizations)
3) Metamodels of Frameworks (Analyze conceptual data models, interlink analogous concepts, identify missing links/concepts, Construct Synthesis / a Meta-metamodel)
4) Value Chain Based Lean Enterprise Architecture (Lean EA) Approach (Lean & agile principles, Value Chain Based Operating Model and New EA Framework)
5) ArchiMate modelling – A comprehensive enterprise architecture modelling notation standard
6) Service-Driven Approach (SDA) – A architecture- and model-driven development method, supported by visualizations of modelling tools, combines Service Design approach to EA-practice, leveraging and combining modern approaches such as design thinking, Everything-as-a-Service etc.
8) Automatic EA Model Generation (utilizing e.g. Open Group ArchiMate Model Exchange File Format and/or scripting capabilities of the tools)
Related interest areas:
– Digital Twin of an Organization (DTO) – the future of EA-tools?
– Systems Thinking (systemic approach to manage e.g. complexity of an enterprise)
– Design Thinking (approach of methods and tools that encourage e.g. to experimental service design)
– Service Design (customer-centric approach incl. e.g. Customer Journey, Service Blueprint etc. – aligned with Enterprise Architecture, topic No 5)
Blogi suomeksi: https://www.hosiaisluoma.fi/blogi/